Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the global market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics AX market.
Senior Dynamics AX Functional Consultant, Trade & Logistics
European travel + home office
For one of my Top Clients I am looking for a Trade and Logistics Consultant who will be involved in AX 2012 R3 roll outs across Europe.
Due to continues success and growth and in front of the next phase of international expansion they’re looking to strengthen their Dynamics AX Competency Centre team providing full range of ERP services to their internal Group Service Centres.
This is unique opportunity for talented and experienced Dynamics AX Functional Consultant (Trade & Logistics, with main focus on Procure to Pay (P2P) and Stock/Warehouse Management (SMM) processes) to join one of the most challenging and exciting global AX 2012 implementation project directly with end-user.
Successful candidate will join the Global Dynamics AX Competency Centre team and multi-years AX Program of development, deployment and operations of AX 2012 solution across 40+ countries. The job is far beyond typical consulting.
- Analysis of business processes and business requirements with primary focus on Procure To Pay, Trade & Logistics areas/modules of Dynamics AX 2012
- Preparing functional design specifications documents and supervising complete solution delivery incl. process design, testing, documentation and cooperation with architects, developers and key users
- Setup, configuration and testing AX functional modules and processes with ability to identify system gaps and using process & system knowledge suggest alternatives
Qualifications and Knowledge
- Strong, hands-on and proven Dynamics AX 2012 and AX 2009 functional knowledge of Trade & Logistics and Stock Management modules incl. business processes knowledge, setup & configuration
- Good knowledge of business process modelling techniques, notations (e.g. BMPN, UML) and practical experience in designing of IT solutions using adequate tools & technologies
You will need to travel approx. 50% of your working time in a critical project phases (mainly Europe but other destinations would be also required in further stages)
What can be offered:
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly project environment in fast growing international company
- Cooperation with highly skilled and professional team of architects, functional and technical experts
- Hands-on experience and participation in establishing of business & IT enterprise architecture
- Flexible working hours including combination of remote work, home office and international travels
If you want to learn more about this role please contact Anna Zawadzka on 22 3975127 apply via button.