We help the world's top-tier banks and wealth managers design and implement cutting-edge technology and business solutions. From strategy to implementation, our business consulting and technology expertise runs end-to-end. With over 320 consultants spread over 12 offices globally, we are able to deploy quickly and confidently so that our clients can concentrate on what matters most – serving their customers. Because we are passionate about the financial services and technology sectors – we have honed our expertise in these areas to deliver with high quality and integrity. We are also the largest, most comprehensive and successful Avaloq implementers in the world. To strengthen our team in Warsaw, we are looking for a:
As an E-learning Specialist you will take responsibility for eLearning strategies, the design, development and delivery of training programs for clients and also in-house. You will work closely with the training team and subject matter experts (SMEs) to deliver effective e-learning solutions. You will take ownership of all e-learning processes, help identify training needs, choose and implement appropriate solutions. You will be the "to-go" person when it comes to on-line education tools, trends and best practices.
- Define and implement eLearning strategy for IT transformation project for clients and company internal needs
- Identify training needs within the organisation
- Evaluate existing programs and training documentation to identify the most suitable content to further develop into a web based training format
- Scope, design and build engaging on-line learning solutions
- Design and implement on-line training materials in various forms (e-learning, videos, tutorials, self-study and reference materials, job aids, etc.
- Manage an e-learning platform
- Seek new training opportunities, techniques and technologies, suggest improvements to existing training programs and tools
- Very good command of English is a must
- A Master's degree in Education and/or IT area or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of instructional design methodologies, and various delivery methods
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Experience in training need analysis, scoping, designing and developing training
- 3+ years' experience using eLearning development tools (Captivate, TTKF, Storyline preferred)
- 1+ years' experience with LMS system or e-learning platform
- Strong public speaking skills with the ability to engage learners
- Overall digital literacy - spreadsheet and presentation software knowledge is a must
- Creativity, pro-activity, can-do attitude, high autonomy
Diversified and challenging assignments, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training path, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consulting and implementation firm.
http://careers.orbium.com/ Berlin - Fankfurt - Geneva - Hong Kong - London - Luxembourg - Manila - Paris - Singapore - Sydney - Warsaw - Zurich