We are looking for the best experts and people who aspire to become one.
We are looking for people who want to increase their skills and develop their knowledge.
You will be working for one of the world’s-leading software engineering services company.
You will be working with a wide range
of clients from different industries:
- Global Companies
- Household names
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Minimum of 8 years experience working in Software development role
- A strong Software Engineering background
- At least 4 years clear management experience, ideally managing distributed teams
- Experience in Agile project management methodologies
- Experience in customer communication and engagement
- At least 2 years of experience working in a services company
- Experience in requirement management
- Availability for international travel
- Good spoken and written English
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN MOBICA:
- Manage end to end delivery process including the customer relationship and the pipeline of future work with their customers
- Ensure customer projects are delivered to agreed timescales, quality levels and budgets
- Ensure that projects are started correctly, with appropriate resources and processes
- Manage customer escalations
- Understand customer roadmap and ensure Mobica has a stake in the roadmap
- Ensure that appropriate skilled and trained resources are allocated to the projects
- Ensure that appropriate Mobica or customer engineering processes are followed
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US?
- Working on a variety of projects within the top technology industries, crafting world changing solutions
- Cooperating with leading global customers
- Learning by doing – you will work with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Advancing your career by choosing from different career paths (technical, management)
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Flexible working hours
- Training programmes
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits
- Relocation assistance