A global High-Tech Japanese Automotive company is currently looking for suitable candidates for the position of Senior Logistic Manager. This is a great opportunity for capable candidates, who wants to lead international team. If you have min.5-6 years of management position in Logistics field at Automotive factories and knowledge of English at least at Business level, do not hesitate to apply for this position.
1. The Ration of position
Is responsible for the planning, ordering, storage, send all goods found in the complete supply chain (components, sub-components and finished products) in order to meet the needs of the client and ensure stable plant. Shall also be responsible for conducting suppliers management policy
2. Main responsibilities and tasks
- Departmental budgets and Planning the logistics of materials. Guarantees of their implementation accuracy, timeliness and its realizations
- Responsible for the final approval of plans for production. accuracy, stability, measured Kpis
- Final approval of the suppliers responsibility in terms of cost and risk. Stable base of suppliers meets the risk assumed by the company
- Responsible for keeping ahead of the level of stocks of materials inside the company and from suppliers, and create an efficient supply chain. Inventory/contract rate of rotation. the minimum level of stocks from suppliers. Logistics costs.
- Responsible for the correct communication between departments and between these departments of manufacturing and the rest of the plant
- Cooperated in the creation of a long-term strategy for the Company
- Designate targets for departments, and monitor and verify the level of their implementation. Periodical assessment of subordinates
- Oversees compliance with the provisions of OSH and the Environment Department Zero accidents.
- Supports subordinates with problems and system wide
- On the basis of the company strategy - create of personnel standards Employment, training plan, the number of overtime hours in line with the budget
- Education (level, direction, specialisation): Higher technical logistical or economic
- Experience (dimension in years and area): Min 5 years in the Logistics Department, of which the minutes of 3 years in a managerial capacity in the automotive industry. Documented experience in the Logistics processes of knowledge.
Knowledge of the specific :
- Knowledge of the basic tools of quality (SPC, PPAP, 8 d, PFMEA, Control Plan, MSA, PDCA, 5Why, Pareto)
- High skills, negotiation, management, interpersonal,
- High propriety, openness, natural leader,
- Knowledge of legislative issues related to international trade, commodities and international trade agreements,
- High resistance to stress and the ability to take decisions,
- The skill of the flexible approach to the problems, but the analytical thinking,
- English at the advanced level in speech and writing
- You can learn Japanese business culture and the way of Japanese business work flow
- Potential for great career development
- Well established international company background
- Everyday use of your language knowledge
- Opportunity for personal and professional development within worldwide
- Individual approach to employees
- Interesting job in a friendly working environment
- Attractive salary