Senior Project Management Officer
756 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- SLAs tracking
- Assisting Project and Program managers in preparation of status reports
- Hiring pipeline tracking and regular reporting
- Time tracking (timesheets)
- Ad hoc reports development
- Standard reporting to Portfolio Management Team
- Reporting to FED
- eXtract/JIRA updates
- New joiners accommodation - stakeholders notification, placing, raising all appropriate start requests, providing guidance on immediate new joiner's questions
- Onsite travels and relocation planning & coordination
- Organization of trainings, courses, customer visits, team buildings
- Routine PPM tasks
- Vacation/Day Offs/Absence requests coordination
- Solving ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Management meetings organization, meeting minutes
- University Degree in IT and/or Finance/Economics/Business Administration.
- PMO/Project Management experience.
- Experience in Project Management of small projects.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Excel Pivot Tables.
- Well structured, very reliable and dedicated; high attention to detail, ability to handle a
significant number of dependencies and issues.
- Flexibility and ability to define and implement pragmatic solutions under pressure where required.
- Be a self-starter, show initiative and a strong sense of ownership.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to adapt to different audiences and working styles / backgrounds in a global and diverse team.
- Fluent in English
Join our Development Center in Krakow, Poland, and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.