Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Headquartered in Switzerland and listed on the New York Stock Exchange, Luxoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies on the market, with over 25 delivery centers worldwide and more than 10,000 employees.
Throughout the years, our core values have guided our strategic development, decision- making processes and relationships with our clients and employees. Our mission is to go beyond client expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We have identified a significant need to build highly skilled and professional teams that will meet the leadership standards and best practices of Luxoft. In accordance with our dynamic growth in Poland, we are currently seeking:
- SLAs tracking
- Assisting Project and Program managers in preparation of status reports
- Hiring pipeline tracking and regular reporting
- Time tracking (timesheets)
- Ad hoc reports development
- Standard reporting to Portfolio Management Team
- Reporting to FED
- eXtract/JIRA updates
- New joiners accommodation - stakeholders notification, placing, raising all appropriate start requests, providing guidance on immediate new joiner's questions
- Onsite travels and relocation planning & coordination
- Organization of trainings, courses, customer visits, team buildings
- Routine PPM tasks
- Vacation/Day Offs/Absence requests coordination
- Solving ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Management meetings organization, meeting minutes
- University Degree in IT and/or Finance/Economics/Business Administration.
- PMO/Project Management experience.
- Experience in Project Management of small projects.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Excel Pivot Tables.
- Well structured, very reliable and dedicated; high attention to detail, ability to handle a
significant number of dependencies and issues.
- Flexibility and ability to define and implement pragmatic solutions under pressure where required.
- Be a self-starter, show initiative and a strong sense of ownership.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to adapt to different audiences and working styles / backgrounds in a global and diverse team.
- Fluent in English
Join our Development Center in Krakow, Poland, and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.