What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference?
It`s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success.
We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service.
You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
The Reporting Specialist is responsible for routine generation, publishing & distribution of various ITSS Reports across IT community and leadership. Successful candidate will focus heavily on identifying process improvements for internal IT departments that include reports re-design and/or automation.
In addition to the above, the person will be involved in support of day-to-day Incident, Problem, Change management activities.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to deepen IT acumen, data analysis and technical skills by gaining insights into all technologies used by International Paper globally. The role gives great exposure to the whole IT organization, whether in EMEA, Russia, India or U.S.
- Maintain measureable data to track the results/benefits of key I.T. services and functions sustained across ITSS
- Routinely generate, publish & distribute various ITSS Reports on schedule (i.e. Metrics reporting, Service Level Management, Project Portfolio Manager (PPM) reports and access, ICP and MPR tracking, Service Level Objective reporting, IT Service Reviews, etc.)
- Identify opportunity to enhance reporting capabilities; including process improvements to re-design and/or automate reports or their mechanisms to provide data
- Effectively communicate with all levels across I.T. to maintain distribution lists, define metric targets, and collect operational data
- Support Change Analysts in change management processes and reporting when necessary
- Demonstrated skills in process management, patience, total work systems and the ability to work with large quantities of data and provide good data analysis
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written), as well as superb presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Working knowledge, or ability to learn various IT systems; i.e.CA Service Desk Manager (SDM), Kronos, Project Portfolio Manager (PPM and SharePoint)
- Skills to quickly learn new concepts and technologies, and identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Basic scripting capability, and BOE or reporting tool experience is a plus
- The qualified candidate must be willing to work within Central Standard Time zone (2-10pm CET)
If you are excited about this role, please send us your application with a statement below.
I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended.