Nokia Siemens Networks Sp. z o.o.
1870 dni temu
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF LEADING GLOBAL ENABLER OF
Professional challenges and career opportunities:
Nokia Siemens Networks European Software & Engineering Center is looking for motivated software professionals for Software Tester positions. The challenges you will face include support of various software specification, developing, maintaining and testing processes.
In European Software & Engineering Center in Wroclaw we have a variety of opened positions for candidates with wide range of work experience – from fresh graduates to highly experienced professionals. You have to remember that the more experienced you are, the greater opportunities you have.
Software Tester works under general direction and interprets internal/external business issues and recommends best practice in own discipline. Works in product, system or technology program in SW/HW/System Design or Integration & Verification. Plans, designs and executes items in own area. Coordinates own activities within responsibility area.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or an equivalent education;
- good knowledge of software design, implementation and testing methodologies (ISTQB will be seen as additional asset);
- familiarity with test automation tools (e.g. Robot Framework);
- experience in script/programming languages (e.g. one of Perl/Python/Shell/Bash, Visual Basic)
- knowledge of Linux/Unix OS (command line);
- good communication in English (both written and spoken);
- readiness to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby;
- team work.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of cellular and broadband 3G or 4G access technologies (UMTS, LTE);
- knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodology will be seen as an additional asset;
- knowledge of network protocols and services (TCP/IP, switching, routing);
- data base knowledge (Oracle, SQL);
- HTML, CSS, XML;
- other professional knowledge and work experience will be seen as an additional asset .
We can offer you:
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one's achievements;
- medical care for you/your family;
- flexible working time;
- group life insurance;
- paid extended parental leave (up to 8 weeks);
- relocation package;
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten;
- multiSport card (gyms, swimming pools, joga, fitness, etc.);
- tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket;
- lunch tickets.