SQL DBA (Database administrator)
183 dni temu
The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.
- Deliver 2nd level support to sales companies, it will include troubleshooting, analysis and improvement of infrastructure in 24x5 working pattern
- You will have to be able to understand needs, perform analysis, design and deployment of IT infrastructure
- Ensure all requests are prioritised and managed according to impact.
- You will have to be willing to contribute to continuous improvement of daily tasks.
- You will be working in multinational environment
- 2-3 years of experience in similar position
- To be fluent in communication in English language
- Very good knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016
- To be fluent in Microsoft solutions (Active Directory, Windows servers and services)
- Being able to work in dynamic environment and handle stressful situations
- Social Benefits
- Bonuses based on performance
- Possibility of learning and development
- Business trips
- Multinational environment