Supply Chain & Order Management Senior Specialist
742 dni temu
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Provides the logistics and order management services according to contract and key measurement targets
- Deliver a high quality operations to the Client
- Identify of exceptions and providing resolution to issues.
- Perform tasks in line with the written procedures or assigned by a senior staff
- Require a proficient knowledge of one or more processes
- Create/modify/cancel and validate Order Forms sent by Customer Team & successfully handle the orders is SAP
- Cooperate with buyers to create the Purchase orders and follow up on the material availability
- Keep the Customer Team informed on the material status
- Orders inquiries
- Create and Maintain of Delivery and Shipment documents
- Doing sales recognition in SAP by send & dispatch of shipment & invoice in SAP
- Identify exceptions and provide resolution to issues
- Work on the tickets assigned through the workflow tool and make sure to close them within the TAT
- Actively communicate with market, Vendors and Customer Team, Buyers, Logistic Service Providers contacts to identify and correct issues according to the SLA and KPI’s
- Supporting Team in more complex issues
- Supporting Team Leader in process coordination
- Min. 2 years of experience – in Supply Chain, Order Management or International Trade areas
- Good user knowledge of SAP environment
- Microsoft office tools literacy
- Very good communication skills (both: verbal and written), Open minded
- Good organizational skills of daily & project (if relevant) work
- Creative thinking to implement best practices and find solutions to complex issues with due diligence
- Lean thinking / process orientation
- Team player
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Commercial Apprenticeship or equivalent working experience
- Knowledge of Supply Chain principles
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.