Ogłoszenie numer: 1870917, from 2017-12-06
Nippon Seiki Group – with about 13,000 employees worldwide – is one of the world's leading suppliers to the Automotive Industry with a focus on Driver Information Systems. We have products such as Head-up display, instrument panel and display modules. We work with the largest international automotive manufacturers.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) focusses specifically on the European automotive market. The offices of Nippon Seiki in Europe are in Gdansk (Poland), Munich and Rűsselsheim (Germany), Paris (France), Redditch (UK)
and Hoofddorp (the Netherlands).
For NIPPON SEIKI, the employee is the most important asset and the business card of our company. A pleasant, open and flexible work environment with very interesting tasks and short decision processes is awaiting you. We offer you the possibility to contribute your expertise and personality in order to set the milestones for the future.
For our development center in Gdańsk we are looking for
System Engineer (Automotive)
Reference No.:: GDN-17-027
You evaluate the customer requirements and translate them into system requirements, which are maintained in DOORS. Similarly, you evaluate the impact of any changes in the requirement on the software and hardware in cooperation with the responsible hardware engineer. You will write requirements, specifications and other guiding documentation for Automotive product development team. At all times will you ensure that the Nippon Seiki business targets are achieved by maintaining customer satisfaction and realising continuous improvement of the product value and process efficiency.
Required skills and competences:
- University degree in engineering, preferably software engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Work experience in automotive or embedded industry environment
- Knowledge and experience in system design and requirement engineering
- Experience with requirements management tooling (e.g. DOORS, Mantis, JIRA)
- Knowledge of Automotive SPICE, CMMI-DEV and AUTOSAR is considered as an advantage
- Affinity with communication buses like CAN, LIN, MOST and related development tools is a plus
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- A competitive salary
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- A chance to boast up your career in a multi-national company
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of health package, multi-sports card, life insurance, extra vacation days, vacation payment
- Support with relocation
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.