- want to have a calm and not so challenging job
- are not keen on tackling new problems everyday
- don’t like learning new technologies
- are generally tired of being a developer
- like wearing a suit to work
please don't come to us!
But if you said NO to all above statements – you definitely should continue reading!
We are looking for motivated System Engineers to Architecture and Specification team in our location in Wroclaw. The candidate to this position will have next responsibilities:
- analyze BTS feature requirement
- work with technical leaders in requirement development process
- design the split of functionalities between software components within the BTS
- provide BTS feature analysis report and feasibility basing on the current HW & SW architecture, analyze the impact to SW and HW components
- based on defined BTS requirements, specifying detailed BTS functionalities and behaviors; defining the BTS component level requirement and allocate proper functionalities to those components
- provide qualified BTS specifications to SW implementation team and I&V teams
As System Engineer for Base Station you will be a part of local specification team, however the daily work will be performed within the international team of system architects, technical managers, product managers, software engineers and integration engineers.
This position gives you an opportunity to improve your technical skills in Base Station Architecture and specification area, grow and learn how to work in an international company.
bachelor or equivalent education in Computer Science, Telecommunications or other corresponding area
knowledge of one of wireless technologies (LTE, WiMAX, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, HSPA etc.)
good understanding in radio system architecture
good knowledge of software design techniques (e.g. UML, MSC, etc.)
very good level in English, both written and spoken
- analytical skills
- problem solving skills
- passionate and inspired to work in multicultural environment
- decision making, planning and organizing
- openness and communication skills
- quality orientation and learning agility
- capability to handle pressure
- flexibility and creativity
familiarity with 3GPP standards
experience in SW engineering (development or design or analysis)
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English applying by clikcking
Looking for other opportunities? Visit our career portal:
Please add to attached documents the following clause:
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.