Team Assistant Tool & Product Support Working Student
258 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
We're a young passionate team of customer support and field engineers, who are trying to explore the great world of technical support and are not afraid of taking new risks, concepts or technologies.
Our team is looking for talented Team Assistant & Tool Support Working Student to join our team and build the outstanding customer support. You will be joining other extremely-passionate engineers that share a common interest in supporting Nokia customers. You will help team with administrative tasks, acting as key user for several internal Nokia tools, researching and compiling special reports, presentations, organization charts, etc. As a Tool Customer support, you will have a key role in planning and ordering process for laboratory purchases.
- current University or High School student status
- good in English (both spoken and written)
- knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- don't have experience in something listed? We don't mind if you're a quick study
- don't see a technology you love? Tell us why we should know about it
- experience with IT tools support via Web
- basic knowledge of SQL language
- projects that are rapidly evolving and are not in the maintenance mode
- possibility to develop your skills in modern technologies
- possibility to work according to the ITIL methodology in a Care Process
- flexible and friendly working environment in a team of young engineers
- possibility to develop your skills in multicultural environment
- working in effective environment with full automation of building and testing
- variety of projects in different technologies to choose from
- startup atmosphere
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one's achievements
- flexible working time
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.