Gi Group is one of the most experienced temporary employment agencies (registration number 570). We made our first steps in 1999 in Katowice and since then we have set up new departments across the Poland. In March 2007 the company was incorporated by the largest Italian group in the service sector-related of temporary staff.
For our client,well estabilished metalworking company, we are searching for candidates for afollowing position:
Technical Support Engineer
Nr ref.: TSE/KM/16
Location: North Poland
- Technical advising in scope of Technology optimization, Tools selection, optimal parameters setting,application and instrumentation selection
- Ownership of the assigned Industry Segment business with all needed responsibilities and competencies in order to successfully manage the business to achieve plan results
- Implementing new products and services at customers to increase the level of competitiveness of the company offer.
- Take care of standard and special products in cooperation with the Sales Department, Product Department and the Global Marketing Department: suggest new products, supplement existing products, and disposing of products, as well as help with preparing leaflets, catalogues and price lists
- Designant develop information on Product and preparing and planning products trainings for local sales teams, distribution partners and Customers.
- Engineering studies in the field of mechanical engineering, or professional experience after technical training as an industrial / tooling / machining mechanic, with further training to technician or master craftsman level
- 2-3 years of professional experience in metal cutting application using CNC machines and modern tooling systems
- Sound basic knowledge of production processes
- Strong customer orientation
- High motivation and personal responsibility
- Field work experience would be an advantage
- Very good English skills – a must
- Good PC-user skills (MS Office)
- Willingness to travel including staying overnight (mainly PL)
- Able to read technical drawings
- Stable employment
- High salary and commission depended on sales results
- Rich benefit packages
- Necessary working tools such as:business car, mobile phone, laptop
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading engineering company
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Those interested please send your application using the
the announcement: "APPLY NOW".