Technical Writer Working Student
1 dzień temu
- want to have a calm and not so challenging job
- are not keen on tackling new problems everyday
- don’t like learning new technologies
- are generally tired of being a developer
- like wearing a suit to work
please don't come to us! But if you said NO to all above statements – you definitely should continue reading!
We are expanding our Customer Documentation team and looking for one motivated student to work as Technical Writer in our team in Wroclaw.
Technical communication is the discipline that has been playing an increasingly significant role in many technical branches nowadays. For the IT industry, professional technical documentation is a crucial, integral element of every product that allows our customers to build and manage their ICT networks.
As a Technical Writer you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and coordinating the technical documentation of our products, developed by our world-class R&D. You will also have the chance to build the future of telecommunications by revolutionizing the current product documentation. In addition, you will be involved in working on cutting-edge technologies.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Centre in Wroclaw has as its part a technical documentation team. Our main scope of responsibility is creating for 5G, LTE and UMTS (WCDMA) mobile communication technologies that we provide to mobile operators worldwide. Documentation types cover guides, manuals, descriptions of products and features, everything that Mobile Operator's staff needs to install, configure, and integrate Nokia products.
- current University student (Bachelor, Master, PhD)
- experience in using technical terminology in English (preferably experience in technical writing)
- good command of MS Office applications
- an interest in technical writing
- disciplined and focused on details
- a problem-solving mind
- an initiative-oriented person
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.