Telecom Network - Administrator
144 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
We, System R&D and tools - Lab service delivery team is working on telecom operator like environment using Nokia products based on ATCA and Cloud platform. We have more than 800 Nokia products used to build E2E real call network which will be used for 4G , IOT R&D testing and 5G product evaluation. Our team spread over globally with strength of 300+ experts and is still growing. We are supporting more than 600+ R&D projects globally. Our labs are build with latest tracing and analyzing tools which help us to find precise information about issues.
As a Nokia Network Administrator for E2E telecommunication testing environments, you are responsible to provide professional technical support on test-bed bring up, configuration, integration and operation & maintenance of Nokia Networks Telecom products for R&D testing, Interface level troubleshooting as per 3GPP specification.
- knowledge with any of the telecom product from any Vendor
- knowledge on IP Networking
- experience in Linux operating system
- knowledge on any one of 2G, 3G or 4G technologies
- knowledge and experience with telecom protocols
- open-mindedness and ability to think outside the box
- good communication in English
- experience on Cloud computing –vmware, openstack
- experience on IP Networking
- knowledge and experience with Wireshark, Nokia internal analyzing tools
- presentation Skill
- classroom and On job trainings in Nokia products
- expertise in Nokia telecom products
- hands on experience in real telecom network environment
- possibility to develop your skills in e2e telecom products including latest technologies like LTE, IoT products
- flexible and friendly working environment in a team of young engineers
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one's achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
- and more…
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.