Accenture is a company serving clients in more than 120 countries. Accenture collaborates with the leading and best recognizable companies, supporting them in the process of business transformation by delivering measurable outcomes through its five practices Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations.
S3 TV Technology is part of Accenture Digital Video, and is a global leader at enhancing the performance and service readiness of video platforms across connected devices. In both development and production, S3 TV Technology provides unique insights through service validation products and platform integration services for multiscreen deployments. S3 TV Technology has more than 100 customers, across 28 countries, including: Astro, BT, Comcast, Kabel Deutschland, Liberty Global, Mediacom, RDK Management, LLC, Sky, Swisscom, Time Warner Cable, upc cablecom, Videotron, and numerous others.
- Development of test plans and test procedures.
- Conducting end-to-end regression, acceptance and certification tests.
- Implementation and execution of test suites.
- Ensuring that testing methodology, techniques and standards are followed.
- Ensuring clear, concise and detailed product defect reports and work with team to ensure successful defect reproduction and resolution.
- Planning, processing and executing all jobs in an efficient manner with minimal supervision.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for changes.
- Direct communication with customers.
- Technical Studies Degree.
- One or two years’ experience in software testing and quality assurance processes and procedures.
- Independent, proactive, cooperative and flexible.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure with tight deadlines and demanding quality objectives.
- Proficient English, both in spoken and written form.
- Experience in Digital TV and STB Testing.
- Scripting or programming knowledge (Perl, Python).
- Use and administration of Linux based systems.
- ISTQB Certificate.
- Jira, Jenkins/Hudson and Test Management Tools (e.g. TestLink).
- Availability to travel will be a plus.
- Employment contract.
- Benefits package: private medical care, lunch vouchers, sport club card, life insurance and personal accident insurance, ability to use the corporate credit card AMEX Gold.
- Mentor, who will help you fully exploit the development opportunities in the company.
- Attractive training package (including international training), as well as permanent access to a comprehensive knowledge base and the assistance of international experts.
- Inclusion and diversity value - we’ve received numerous awards in this area, including ‘Top 25 Companies for Diversity.
- Dynamic, international working environment.