Turbine Performance Analyst with German or Spanish
6 dni temu
Are you looking for new challenges? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? Would you like to have an input in creating something new? There is only one such place in Europe! And it’s in Vestas!
Turbine Performance Reporting Centre (TPRC)
Turbine Performance Reporting Centre (TPRC) major objective is to deliver to the customers across the globe reports in superior formats - related to wind turbine electrical power production.
TPRC is located in Szczecin office but provides its service to all markets worldwide, where wind turbines are installed.
TPRC team currently consists of 31 people. On a daily basis we are in cross border dialogue with different cultures which makes our work even more interesting but also more challenging and demanding. Taking under consideration the huge amount of complex aspects we deal with, each working day in TPRC is a real challenge.
- Turbines data preparation and verification for the purpose of performance reporting
- Creation of monthly performance reports for Vestas customers worldwide
- Verification of turbines performance data correctness
- Preparation of precise calculations of contractual indicators
- Support internal departments and customers with special data analyzes as an response to ad hoc needs and expectations
- An academic degree in e.g. Economics, Business Administration, Logistics or similar
- Degree in technical studies would be a huge advantage
- Knowledge of English language on a fluent level
- Good knowledge of Spanish or German would be is required
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP, Access or any data base applications would be an advantage
- Analytical skills, conceptual thinking and creative problem solving
- Willingness to work with data base systems (administration and analysis)
- Well organized with attention to details
- Advanced level of communication and teamwork skills
We offer a challenging job, an excellent learning environment and opportunities for career development at the world's leading wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a growing industry. An attractive salary and benefits package are included.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 83 GW of wind turbines in 75 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 73 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 22,000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Vestas Poland Sp. z o.o.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.