Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will be responsible for specifying, planning, reporting, designing and reviewing technical area (e.g. system component). You will lead and execute technical activities and programs within own responsibility area including reviews and relevant technical studies. Daily basis you will write requirements, specifications and other guiding documentation for R&D from product/program/system point of view.
You will high contribute to project milestones by solving/avoiding most complex problems, through understanding dependencies across product / system boundaries.
- UML, MSC
- Magic Draw
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- knowledge and skills within the area of SW designing methods or system engineering (e.g. UML, MSC, use cases, scenarios, user stories, etc.)
- experience in SW engineering (development, design or analysis)
- knowledge and experience in system design and requirement engineering
- knowledge of telecommunication area
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
Don’t see a technology you love? Tell us why we should know about it!
What we offer:
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in system engineering
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.