8 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- The main functions of the role are technical development and support for tactical Access databases and Excel spreadsheets.
- Development is primarily in Access/Excel VBA but candidate will be expected to work with some Oracle/SQL Server and Web Service interfaces of data. Depending on the skills .NET development or Blueprism configuration might be performed.
- The role also involves analyzing and designing technical solutions to problems and advising on the appropriate use of tactical technology.
- Although the candidate will be operating as part of a team he/she will be client facing and individually responsible for the tasks they are assigned.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 Years of experience in advanced VBA programming using Microsoft Access
- Full life-cycle tactical system development experience
- VBA support experience. Ability to quickly identify and remediate VBA in any database or spreadsheet
- Educated to degree equivalent standard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent English
- Team player fostering a collaborative and cooperative approach to project delivery
- Understanding of financials industry and its IT solutions
- Knowledgeable in designing and architecting solutions using Blue Prism
- .NET development skills
Following recent cataclysmic events in the banking industry, governments and regulators are driving banks to transform their business models. Our Client has embraced these changes early and understands that sophisticated and demonstrable business controls need to be in place to ensure security of clients and investors and continued business success.
Product Control Information Technology (PCIT) professionals are at the sharp end of this transformation. The Product Control department is a major line of defense in guarding against potential breaches relating to the bank’s trading activity and trade related information flows to financial and regulatory reporting.
The PCIT department is a diverse team of IT professionals with major footprints in Wroclaw, London, New York, Singapore, Raleigh and Pune. We deliver sophisticated software solutions to Product Control using enterprise technologies. It is a time of major change and investment in this area of the bank.
The successful candidate will work on several initiatives implementing technology solutions enabling Product Control to:
- Perform controls to minimize the risk of unauthorized and rogue trading.
- Verify the prices used to value the firm’s trades and positions and ensure accurate to the market.
- Verify the firm’s trading related Profit & Loss (P&L) and ensure it is complete, accurate and explainable.
- Verify the bank’s trading related balance sheet is accurate in the firms General Ledger (GL) accounts.
- Perform disclosures reporting to regulators (e.g. ensuring that positions held on our books are transparent as to the reliability of their fair value and support other regulatory items such as Dodd Frank and Basel 3).
- Align to the bank’s strategic investment, capital, restructuring and efficiency initiatives (LEP, SRP and more)
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy