Web Developer (EKRK)
6 dni temu
Based in Krakow, Poland, the Web Developer will work in a global team with the industry\'s sharpest and most experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams. The successful candidate will work together with designers, copywriters and developers on a variety of projects ranging from basic landing pages and small websites, through to internal web applications, scalable back ends. Whether you’re working for the Capgemini brand or its clients, the aim will be the same – to build compelling, responsive user experiences that adhere to industry best practices.Â
What you absolutely need to have
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3Â
- Understanding of basic relational database concepts
- An ability to confidently write the four basic SQL statements
- University degree in a technical domain or comparable education or relevant work experience
What would really help your application
- Good CSS skills access browser and responsive web design technics
- Experience in marketing/interactive agency
- Basic knowledge of Adobe editing suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) or similar tools
- Knowledge of Laravel, RESTful API concepts, client side JS frameworks (Underscore, Backbone.js, Angular or React) and Sass/Less
What we offer
- Working to Agile methodologies for an internationally recognized brand alongside experienced developers from both mobile and web.
- Interesting and stable job in a vibrant atmosphere as part of a truly international teamÂ
- Competitive salary with attractive benefits package
- A generous training budget and access to a rich range of industry-leading training resources
- Friendly, welcoming working environment populated by expats, recent grads and agency-seasoned creatives.
APLIKUJ TERAZ pod ogłoszeniem
Prosimy o zawarcie numeru referencyjnego w tytule wiadomości.