Windows Specialist - Messaging and Communication
348 dni temu
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
Accenture's Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
- Resolve incidents affecting the operation/availability of high profile production systems
- Install, configure, maintain MS Windows 2008/2012
- Manage and support Active Directory include Active Directory Certificate Services
- Manage and support MS Exchange Server 2013 include Messaging Services and Mobile Messaging Services
- Manage and support MS Skype for Business
- Manage and support Physical Servers (HP/Dell/Cisco servers)
- Analyze system performance indicators and recommend improvement actions
- Perform major upgrades of operating systems and other products
- Monitor vendors' release notes and plan necessary upgrades and patches as required
- Perform disaster recovery tests
- Create and review technical system recovery plans
- Assess/install/maintain third-party tools
- Review the problem management register and identify and implement actions
- Degree in technical subject
- Very good English communication (written and oral)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Windows 2008/2012 Servers and other Microsoft Enterprise level products - such as Exchange, Skype for Business, SCCM
- Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment
- Good understanding of public cloud (Azure / AWS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong team player
- MS Certification will be an advantage
- Experience on similar position within multinational company will be an advantage
- Possibility to work from home
- Opportunity to work for the most recognized brands in the world among such areas as: FMCG, airlines, banks, finance, insurance and tourism
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package,
- Training package on various technologies and possibility to gain a certification
- Strengths based personal performance management system
- International teams and multilingual environment
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Ability to learn from the best IT experts on the market
- Possibility to work on international projects abroad (USA, Germany, France, UK)
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- KrokZaaplikuj online
- KrokRozwiąż test Analityczny, Programistyczny lub Językowy
- KrokPorozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- KrokPoznaj przyszłego Managera
- KrokWpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- KrokI już, witaj w Accenture!
Prywatna opieka medyczna