Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Advisory Windows System Administrator
50 dni temu
Your future made with IBM
IBM Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice is now hiring experienced professionals!
Experience new and diverse professional challenges. Take your career further with IBM’s Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice. Be part of a multicultural team that helps our clients to transform how their IT services are delivered. You will discover a friendly team-focused environment: an inspiring workplace that provides an open and collaborative culture. You will have an opportunity to work from the IBM office and remotely from home. Enjoy varied and challenging work - and grow your expertise through training and career development tailored to you. Shape your future by joining a global team that has driven client success for more than 100 years.
Resiliency Services is more known on the outside of IBM as Backup&Restore/Disaster&Recovery/Business Continuity Services. Wroclaw Resiliency Services CoE (Center of Excellence) Technical Team started shaping in the middle of 2016.
Our mission is to take care about Resiliency Services infrastructure which is used as part managed services solutions being delivered for our customers.
Our team is divided on some main technology lines:
- Storage, SAN (Storage Area Network)
- Server - Wintel (Intel x86 architecture server operating systems and their components, virtualization layer)
- Server - Unix (Unix server systems installed on Intel x86 and POWER architecture, along with its hypervisor layer)
- Backup & Restore platforms (like IBM Spectrum Protect aka IBM Tivoli Storage Manager)
For our team we are looking for Advisory Windows System Administrator
Come and work with us. Apply now for this position!
- New server build
- Server refreshment / migration
- VMware refreshment / migration
- Perform regular security tasks: Patching, Health Check, Vulnerability Scan...etc.
- Handle incident tickets and service requests for Windows servers and/or VMware infrastructure
- Perform and support on customer’s Disaster Recovery tests.
- Solve problems when happened and provide management report
- Support customer’s high availability and real disaster recovery environment if any
- Maintain Information repository and team room documents
- Meet requirements of the on-call roster as assigned, being available to respond in time to meet the minimum criteria laid down for Severity 1 & 2 problems within the customer’s Service Level Agreements
- At least 3 years’ experience in server support for Windows & VMware
- Strong knowledge of managing and maintaining the Operating Systems (one or more platforms)
- Capable to build a new system per the Tech specification, upgrade the OS patches, and build the repository as the Operating System requires.
- Knowledge about High availability and Disaster recovery process and implementation
- Knowledge or experience of San Area Network (SAN) - configuration, troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Network troubleshooting
- Strong problem solving ability with experience of troubleshooting Window or more platforms such Linux, AIX, etc.
- Good/Advanced English skills (reading, writing and oral) are a must
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the Enterprise Operations Process, ITIL
- Optionally with experience of developing automation and enterprise infrastructure environment
- Certification on Microsoft technologies (MCP, MCSA, MSCE) or VMware (VCP)
- Internal and external trainings and certifications
- Upskilling programs, wide possibilities of skills’ development
- Multisport card
- Private medical package (Medicover) and insurance package
- Cinema, ski and mountain trips for IBMers
- Holiday camps for children
- Discounts for IBMers (for wide range of services/products)
- Social Fund benefits
IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o.
IBM GSDC Poland in Wroclaw has been operating since 2010. From that forwards, our Centre has developed in an amazing pace launching new services covering hardware and software solutions used by our clients headquartered in the whole Europe. Currently we are looking for candidates at the position of: