Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
59 dni temu
IBM Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice is now hiring experienced professionals!
We are looking for a talented ApplicationsAdministrator to join our IT Team! If you are self-motivated, results oriented individual with a positive outlook focused on exceptional customer service this is the opportunity for you! If you would like to work in a technology driven, collaborative environment where you will make an impact, you are the person we are looking for!
In this key position, as an Application Administrator you will be responsible for managing, maintaining, monitoring, and supporting our Clients Production environments, including related applications. You will work within the IT team which provides 2nd level of technical support as to meet business needs. Your expertise will prove useful as you serve as a technical advisor and often the single point of contact for certain application. You will provide recommendations, update documentation, and present best practices to the whole team. The communication is essential as you work with key business groups, application subject matter experts, general IT support, systems analysts, and other application dedicated teams to ensure that good service quality is in place for applications processes and services.
- Interact, communicate and provide coordination between Customer development teams and IBM different services Teams,
- Troubleshoot various applications problems, batch management, analysis of system logs, provide 2nd level of support for application services,
- Working based on ITIL methodology (incident, problem, change management),
- Support the Customer during BCM exercise, working on Disaster Recovery test preparation.
- Windows Server knowledge,
- Linux skills (RHCSA level preferred, with understanding of clustering),
- General IT knowledge and processes,
- Good communication in English and team-working skills.
- Unix (Aix) administration skills,
- IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler,
- Flows product management (Intepel or Webshpere MQ),
- WebSphere application installation and configuration,
- Backup product basics (as TSM),
- Databases basics (as Oracle, DB2),
- SQL script,
- Scripting skills (Bash, Powershell),
- Webservers menagement (Apache, Tomcat, IIS, WAS administration skills).
- Internal and external trainings and certifications,
- Upskilling programs, wide possibilities of skills’ development,
- Multisport card,
- Private medical package (Medicover) and insurance package,
- Cinema, ski and mountain trips for IBMers,
- Holiday camps for children,
- Discounts for IBMers (for wide range of services/products),
- Social Fund benefits.
IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o.
IBM GSDC Poland in Wroclaw has been operating since 2010. From that forwards, our Centre has developed in an amazing pace launching new services covering hardware and software solutions used by our clients headquartered in the whole Europe. Currently we are looking for candidates at the position of: