Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
59 dni temu
The Service Management Tools team is responsible for the deployment, development and administration of business applications (IBM Control Desk (ICD), ServiceNow) used to manage IT infrastructure, streamline work and improve compliance.
We are looking for ICD Architect to be part of a cutting edge technology team in Wrocław (or Katowice) (based on preferences).
On this position you will be responsible for gathering requirements, designing solution, keeping the governance, introducing improvements and enhancements for existing instance of IBM Control Desk.
- Lead all technical aspects of ICD solution delivery and consulting, including integrations with thirt party systems covering application aspects (withaut infrastructure below).
- Interface with client and coordinate technical execution with onsite and offshore teams.
- Prepare all technology related client facing and internal deliverables.
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Provide subject matter expertise, act as technical product advocate
- Mentor team in implementation methodology, configuration, and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years working within ITSM area as Architect or Consultant
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying of solutions based on ICD or similar ITSM system
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Good understand of ITIL processes and overall ITSM concept (ITIL Foundation certification )
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including technical and business concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, and ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
- Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Demonstrate ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative, accountability and critical thinking
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Possess and demonstrate a "team first" mindset
- Basic knowledge of enterprise architecture and technologies, such as networks, Windows/Linux operating systems, storage, virtual machines, discovery technology, cloud management platforms, orchestration tools, event management and monitoring platforms, web technologies, middleware, databases etc.
- Trainings and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children
IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o.
IBM GSDC Poland in Wroclaw has been operating since 2010. From that forwards, our Centre has developed in an amazing pace launching new services covering hardware and software solutions used by our clients headquartered in the whole Europe. Currently we are looking for candidates at the position of: