Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Business Intelligence Manager
39 dni temu
Agencja zatrudnienia nr licencji 3260
Find your own at devire.pl
Devire to międzynarodowa firma specjalizująca się w usługach rekrutacji, outsourcingu i employer brandingu. Od ponad 30 lat reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim, prowadząc kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry, wdrażając najnowsze rozwiązania z obszaru usług IT oraz wspierając w budowaniu wizerunku pracodawcy z wyboru.
Nasze biura zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium, Frankfurcie, Pradze i Hradec Kralove.
For one of our clients, International Media, Digital and Entertainment Company, we are looking for…
Business Intelligence Manager
… to join and lead Business Intelligence Team.
Company and offer overview:
- International Media, Digital and Entertainment Company with Software Development Center located in Warsaw responsible for creation a highly efficient, advanced systems and improving data warehouse solutions for U.S. market.
- Managing a team of BI Engineers focused on improving data warehouse solutions and working with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and IBM Cognos Analytics
- Work in international, English speaking environment
- Additional benefits: Private health care, Fitness card, Team building events, Fun zones in the office, Family friendly culture and plenty of opportunities for personal and career development
- Attractive office located in the city center
- Permanent employment agreement only!
- Managing a team of BI Engineers (2/3 persons in Warsaw, around 10/12 contractors in different locations) that focuses on supporting and improving Business Intelligence, Analytic and Data Warehouse solutions mostly for digital ads sales data.
The team is responsible for:
- Developing, Maintaining and enhancing Data Warehouse solutions and objects, including database code, interfaces, data structures, dashboards and reports.
- Providing functional data analysis, problem identification, research and troubleshooting in support of clients/users located in US market (escalating issues, dispatching tickets, shift handover tasks from different locations).
- Working mostly on Business Intelligence tools and/or SQL Server Object or SSIS packages.
- Analyzing chain of events and applying technical knowledge following established procedures in order to resolve issues.
- Exploring future BI and DW technologies including Cloud platforms.
- Working closely with business and IT leaders to develop a deep understanding of their business needs and then create solutions that enable them to manage their businesses more effectively.
- Taking active participation in the ongoing support of existing solutions and the development of new solutions.
- Responsible for the effective coordination and execution of the work and day to day activities of the Business Intelligence team (integrates internal and external resources to meet the needs of the business, develop resource and staffing plans for the area and making sure that they are trained and in place and operating effectively within the technical discipline).
- Responsible for all performance-related activities, including preparing and delivering performance reviews and any disciplinary recommendations. Coach, motivate, and guide team members.
- Identifies areas of risk and identifies remediation strategies, or escalates as necessary.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Intelligence, Analytic and Data Warehouse environments and at least 1-2 years on Managerial Position.
- Excellent knowledge of Data Analytics techniques.
- IT Service Management-based services delivery.
- Familiarity with both the Agile and Waterfall approaches to project management.
- Knowledge of BI Tools - IBM Cognos, MicroStrategy etc.
- Understanding of BI and DW architectures, Database programming (SQL knowledge) and database design.
- Experience with ETL Tools SQL Server Integration Services, Informatica, DataStage.
- Excellent communication and people skills as well as the ability to earn trust with partners and diverse teams around the globe
- Strong customer centric approach.
- Strong mentoring and motivation skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or other related discipline.