Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Cyber Threat Responder
47 dni temu
IBM Global Services Delivery Center employs IT professionals across all sectors. This site is fast becoming a “Centre of Excellence” in key areas of the global technology industry. Few places offer as many opportunities to gain knowledge in your field, to work in a stimulating environment and rewards for outstanding performance as IBM. IBM can provide the perfect setting for your career and freedom to enjoy a rich personal life.
IBM MSS Security Operations Center (SOC) is seeking an experienced EDR/threat responder that will work as part of a 24x7 international team. The selected candidate will spend time analyzing alerts in the client’s EDR platform, communicating with the client concerning true positives, and providing feedback for tuning efforts and improved detection capabilities. Additionally, the responder will work with internal IBM security teams to provide contextual visibility to ongoing investigations and may serve as an escalation point from network security analysts. The successful candidate will be able to work both independently and as part of a larger team, have a strong understanding of TTPs, have exceptional technical writing skills, and be able to work in stressful situations.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2 years in the cyber threat intelligence industry or equivalent knowledge and experience OR
- 2 years experience in EDR (Endpoint technology and response) OR
- 1 years experience in a SOC or NOC environment or equivalent field OR
- 2 years in incident response with extensive knowledge of the inner-workings of the windows\\linux\\osx operating systems
- Ability to quickly identify suspicious events thru pattern and behavioral analysis, intelligence correlation, and anomaly detection
- Extensive knowledge of current and past malware, attack methodologies, and adversaries.
- Experience in malware reversing both static and dynamic
- Scripting experience in one or more languages
- Exceptional communicative
- Work for the best Security Company in Europe (SC winner 2016) and The Best Mobile Security Solution with IBM MaaS360 2016 SC Magazine Europe Awards
- Trainings and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children
IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o.
IBM GSDC Poland in Wroclaw has been operating since 2010. From that forwards, our Centre has developed in an amazing pace launching new services covering hardware and software solutions used by our clients headquartered in the whole Europe. Currently we are looking for candidates at the position of: