Department: Travel Counselor
- Customer service responsibility dealing with international clients on a daily basis
- Booking all modes of transportation, including flights, hotels and ground transport, according to customer needs
- Efficient and meticulous customer service when customers modify their travel arrangements
- Providing 24/7 customer assistance in emergency situations
- Maintaining an exceptional business relationship with the customer, tailoring trips to their needs whilst advising and making suggestions to select the best products and suppliers for the most economical costs
- Full use of Sabre, Galileo and Amadeus global reservation systems
- Excellent command of English (B2)
- Additional languages such as Italian, French, Spanish or German are a plus
- Polish not required!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Openness and willingness to work with a customers at any level
- Full commitment and engagement whilst training and when the role commences
- Previous experience is not required as intensive training will be provided!
- A stable work environment in an international company, the market leader in travel management
- Full-time employment contract
- An interesting and varied role with the use of foreign languages on a daily basis
- Benefit package: private medical care and life insurance, co-financing of sport card, lunch card, financial incentives, other benefits from social fund
- A professional training course at the start of the employment
- The possibility to develop and grow in a global corporation
With offices in more than 150 countries and territories, Carlson Wagonlit Travel deploys the right people, processes, skills and technologies to consistently deliver great service and deliver bottom line results to our corporate clients.