Customer Support Specialist with Dutch
- providing customer support about the company's services or products,
- sharing expert knowledge with potential and current clients
- acting as the first point of contact in reported cases,
- preparing reports and analysis if necessary.
- previous experience in a field of customer service would be an asset,
- very good knowledge of English and Dutch (at least B2),
- communicational and analytical skills,
- working knowledge of MS Office (including MS Excel),
- knowledge about technical matters would be a plus.
Our Client offers:
- possibilities of development in an international environment,
- stability of employment (job contract),
- non-wage benefits such as private medical care, sports cart, insurance and so on,
- introductory and additional trainings.