The Kinetix Performance Engineering Hardware Development Engineer (Electrical) is responsible for leading design efforts for the development, enhancement, maintenance and cost reduction of Rockwell Automation Kinetix AC Servo Drives.
The Hardware Development Engineer works closely with other cross-functional team members within Rockwell Automation and reports to the Performance Engineering Manager.
- BSEE with a minimum of 2 years of experience in hardware design in a New Product Development or Continuation/Sustaining Engineering environment.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in leading a design from concept to release working with cross functional team.
- Knowledge of electrical and electro-mechanical circuits and systems in all three disciplines of analog, digital, and power.
- Ability to manage PCB layouts and perform design verification including analysis of design margin.
- Must work well in a team environment and interface with other functional groups such as Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Marketing, Purchasing and outside suppliers.
Rockwell Automation is the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We make our customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs more than 22,000 people and serves customers in more than 80 countries. Our products consist of controllers, motors, drives, panels and software used to automatically operate and control the production of goods. These goods consist of everyday products that we all use, such as clothing, food, and cars. This position is within the Control and Visualization Business, which develops the software products that enable industrial automation.
The Motion Business is a fast-growing part of Rockwell Automation that develops motion control products such as servo drives, servo motors, and independent cart systems for use in industrial applications. The most common market for these products are in factory automation applications such as packaging machinery, paper converting, printing, web handling, and automated assembly.
If you are interested in the vacancy, please send your application in English by online form.
Rockwell Automation Sp. z o.o.
Rockwell Automation Sp.z o.o.
Rockwell Automation jest częścią globalnego przedsiębiorstwa specjalizującego się wyłącznie w automatyce przemysłowej i informatyce, zatrudniającego około 23 tys. osób w 80 krajach świata. Tworzymy takie marki, jak Allen-Bradley czy Rockwell Software. Nasza główna siedziba znajduje się w Milwaukee, natomiast w Polsce posiadamy trzy oddziały - w Warszawie, Gdańsku i Katowicach.