Global Data & Content Manager
135 days ago
We currently have an opening for a Global Data & Content Manager within our Conventional Wiring Accessories (CWA) Product Group. In this role, you will support our Global Data & Content management and responsible for addressing the full range of topics associated with data and content management in a fast-paced business environment. Are you familiar with standard processes relating to data and content management? Do you combine well-developed organizational skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels? This is your opportunity to make a valuable contribution to ABB’s business, while also developing your career as you move forward. Imagine what we could achieve together – join us! Work place: Lodz/Warsaw/Katowice/Cracow.
- Act as first point of contact and support for all requests concerning data management within the CWA Product Group;
- Oversee data quality to be delivered to customers and ensure that data processes meet requirements and are compliant with strategies defined for Division/Business Unit;
- Define requirements, rules, and policies for Product Group with regard to Data & Content Management;
- Provide professional support during Data & Content projects within the Business Unit, in addition to monitoring compliance in respect of master data standards and rules;
- Manage and communicate activity status and report progress in relation to defined implementation targets;
- Collaborate with various teams within the Business Unit and other Product Groups for the purpose of maintaining ABB’s culture of excellence in data and content management.
- Solid vocational qualifications in a business discipline as well as hands-on experience in project and data management;
- Experienced in complex data structures, master data management, governance structures, defining processes and solution implementation to manage data efficiently;
- Excellent knowledge in professional project management;
- Good level of proficiency in the use of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); understanding of Access and additional programming skills/knowledge of SAP considered a plus;
- Highly cooperative approach together with diligence, professionalism, integrity, and loyalty;
- Excellent work ethic and commitment as well as a quick intellect and the desire to acquire new knowledge;
- Good organizational and coordination skills, attention to detail, and ability to work in teams and matrix organization;
- Strong command of English, both written and spoken; further language skills would be an advantage.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.