Health, Safety & Environment Specialist
17 days ago
Due to the development of our organization we are currently looking for Health, Safety & Environment Specialist to join our team in Krakow. The person hired on this position will be mainly responsible for supporting documents preparation, ensuring compliance with ABB's, customers requirements safety and environmental standards and conducting inspections on customers sites.
- Prepares OHS documents, RAMS, safety work instructions (IBWR), safety assurance plans (BIOZ);
- Site visits during project realization;
- Monitoring, checking and reporting of fulfillment safety requirements in projects for end customer, at the stage of tendering, execution and warranty cases activities;
- Contributes to improving Health & Safety (OHS) performance in the organization
- Ensures an exemplary health and safety culture;
- Assists line managers and supervisors in understanding obligations, liability and how to fulfil their roles, according to local Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) law and ABB Group policy, instructions and standards (cooperate within legal entity with Health & Safety environment department);
- Supporting Business during internal and external audits including customer sites. To monitor audit findings and corrective actions implementations.
- OHS inspector or specialist necessary education according Polish law;
- Electrical knowledge will be an advantage;
- At least 5 years of turn-key projects on similar position;
- Advanced coordination and communication skills in international environment;
- Fluent English and Polish language;
- Willingness to travel.
- An interesting work in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.