HR Specialist is responsible for supporting the HR function in Poland. Specifically, this position is responsible for coordinating the administration of all Burger King Poland HR Policies and procedures. This includes, but is not limited to : compensation /benefits, employee / labor relations, internal communication, performance management, training, retention and recruitment strategy and overall legal compliance.
- Maintain high quality HR standards as it relates to HR metrics, implementation of policy and procedures.
- Control staff planning, searching, employing, transferring, appointing, dismissing;
- Provide conditions and assistance to managers, for the scheduled implementation at the company of the program of business processes standardization
- Observe rules and procedures established at the BK Poland.
- Ensure the level of confidentiality required, within her/his competence.
- Takes on the role of trainer and supporting HR subject matter expert regarding HR.
- Proactively works to ensure that all items on the HR Audit are maintained.
- Channels of communication with the Management and employees
- Controls budget for Personal expenses and Office and administration expenses.
- Responsible to administrate the Time Attendance System and payroll software
- Full compliance with all the statutory requirements for HR and Payroll documentation, personal files
- Perform various administrative tasks including preparing reports, handling records and correspondence, personnel file and documentation and provide a wide range of assistance and support in the Human Resources department.
- Supports the existing company policies and contributes to their development
- Track HR KPIs and submit HR & Payroll reports according to company requirements
- Coordination of interviews while partnering with branch operations to identify and select the most qualified candidates for open positions (Recruitment Plan, Website, etc..)
- Maintain grading structure, job descriptions and job competencies
- Recruitment, development, transfer, promotion, and termination of Demonstrate leadership for the HR function whilst ensuring that all associated documentation and administration is completed
Compensation & Benefits
- Ensures the employees compensation and benefits resembles the market level and company grading structure, motivates employees to be interested in reaching the company goals,
- Staff welfare and Medical insurance Renewal.
- Ensure proper supervision of the company staff accommodation & Transportation
Organisation’s Performance Management system; collate and use the information that is gathered through this process. (Appraisal Evaluation; Succession Plan & Talent Mapping )
Training & Staff Development
Training, guidance of the staff as per the requirements of their skills and development around specific job competencies
- Diploma/Degree holder in Business or Human Resources disciplines or equivalent
- At least 4 years relevant working experience with 2 years in supervisory role, preferably in retail industry and/or MNC
- Well versed in PC applications
- Familiar with Polish Employment Labor Law
- Hands-on to handle full spectrum of HR duties
- Independent, mature, analytical, tactful and willing to take up challenge
- Good command of spoken & written English and Native Polish
- Proactive, structured, meticulous, well-organized and resourceful problem solver
- Able to communicate with all levels of people
BK SEE POLAND S.A.
BURGER KING® to światowa sieć restauracji szybkiej obsługi, serwująca burgery grillowane na ogniu. Flagowy produkt BURGER KINGa® – burger WHOPPER® – powstał ponad 60 lat temu i każdy klient może go zamówić według swoich upodobań, zgodnie z filozofią HAVE IT YOUR WAY.
Aktualnie BURGER KING Poland S.A. buduje swoje struktury w Polsce. To świetna wiadomość dla wszystkich osób, które chcą się rozwijać w dynamicznym, międzynarodowym środowisku, a dodatkowo w świetnej, nieskalanej korporacyjną sztywnością atmosferze. Nasza kultura organizacyjna jest prosta – a Twoja droga na szczyt może zacząć się właśnie od tego stanowiska!