Committed to diversity, innovation, and globalization.
Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients.
In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
Professional challenges, mentor’s guidance and an opportunity to learn about peculiarities of international business — these are just a few things we can offer you as part of our journey.
Area of responsibility:
- Responsible for initial receipt and processing of incoming invoices with initial problem identification as well as running payment proposals
- Delivers a high quality and cost effective service by performing tasks in line with the written procedures or assigned by senior staff under supervision
- Responsible for meeting the defined service levels, key measurement targets of the team
- Enters invoice data and posts invoices according to defined process
- Handles process exceptions and initiates required communication with concerned parties to obtain timely resolution
- Processes payments and handes related exceptions
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Accounting area
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Very good English both spoken and written
- 0,5 year experience in Accounts Payable area either during education or at work
- Private medical care together with dental care
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit and multisport program
- 2 additional holiday days benefits
- Events, integrations for employees
DANISH CROWN GBS SP Z O O