160 days ago
NES Global Talent is an award winning workforce solutions specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide.
Currently for our client, an international investment company, leader in the solar energy sector, we are looking for candidate for the position:
- Drafting & negotiating construction contracts,
- Protecting Payments,
- Submitting construction claims - Submit construction claims for added compensation and added time, and represent the claimant throughout any dispute resolution procedures or negotiations,
- Ensure the contract is legally sound, grounded in reasonable expectations, accounts for proper notice requirements and jobsite conditions,
- Ensure a contractor receives the full payment promised, covering all of costs including labor, equipment, and materials.
- Graduate with at least 5 years of experience on a position of Lawyer in construction business,
- Proficiency in English (with extensive knowledge of legal English),
- Open minded, ambitious and motivated,
- Can-do approach with ability to solve issues under pressure,
- Responsible and committed.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Attractive salary,
- Employment contract or B2B contract.