Lead Finance Analyst
16 days ago
Industrial Solutions empowers smarter business operations by connecting equipment, software, and services to protect, control, and optimize assets within electrical infrastructures. Across multiple energy-intensive industries, the business provides customers with end-to-end product and service solutions that help ensure the reliability and protection of their electrical infrastructure.
- Ownership for complex analyses and full reporting around business areas, specific for each Team across Americas,
- Europe, Middle East and Africa as well as Asia region;
- Leverage various reporting / database / models tools to report all business financials;
- Follow significant trends on those reports to catch any outliers and inform business proactively;
- Owns pacing mechanism including leading meetings/calls around;
- Being key point of contact for Global Executive Finance Leaders and their teams (including Manufacturing Plants) to clarify on the respective area global dynamic;
- Support in the logic design of new KPIs, reports, models.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or equivalent in knowledge/experience);
- Significant experience in financial roles, with preference on finance analyses for manufacturing craft;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Experience on advanced level in FP&A Operations will be an advantage;
- Fluency in English – written & spoken;
- Ability to influence others and good understanding of matrix organization;
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously;
- Effective problem identification and solution skills;
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in
- various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.