Ref. nr: SNO00003399
Procter & Gamble - We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including
Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide! Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
European Planning Service Center in Warsaw responsible for coordination of all elements of the supply chain: materials logistics, production, distribution and demand planning is looking for candidates for the position of:
Managerial Summer Internship in Supply Chain Planning
In P&G European Planning Service Center - Warsaw (Konstruktorska St.), Poland
With us you will:
- work on business projects in one of the supply chain management elements: materials logistics, production and distribution planning, forecasting or demand analysis
- cooperate with our teams and business partners worldwide ensuring timely and efficient project execution
What can we offer you:
- internship of 3-4 months: June / July – September (flexibility in working hours during examination period)
- intensive training program (previous work experience is not required)
- job contract with attractive salary and benefits package, i.e. private medical care, life insurance, lunch pass, transportation subsidy, sport card)
- multicultural and dynamic work environment (more than 50 nationalities in the office) – employees are at the center, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexibility and work/life balance
- modern office with an entertainment and leisure zone (i.e. table tennis, billiard, PlayStation, table football, ping-pong, board games)
- after successful internship – prolongation to full-time employment as Junior Planning Manager or internship prolongation if you are still studying (with flexibility of working hours, min. 30 hrs weekly)
We believe you are an excellent fit, if you:
- are a student of 3rd – 5th year of studies or fresh graduate
- speak English fluently - ability to talk, read and write in English including business situations
- have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including: Power Point, Excel
- demonstrate strong priority setting and discipline
- have an eye to detail and analytical skills
- are great teammate able to communicate effectively
Please apply till end of May. Internship starts on June 1st or July 1st.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, or any other legally.
Procter & Gamble