Presentation and Report Specialist
36 days ago
Elavon provides businesses with one of the most secure, cost effective and comprehensive card payment processing services available on the market today. We are wholly owned by US Bancorp, the fifth largest financial holding in the United States of America. Elavon is a top 5 Acquirer in the European market place, with a significant presence in Ireland, the UK, Germany, Norway, Poland, Spain, Mexico, Brazil and USA. At Elavon we encourage employees to grow professionally and be challenged by a leader in the payments industry. We are looking for team members to help drive our growth. Above all, we look for people who are dedicated to providing value and superior service to our customers, to our shareholders and to our
communities. Come join us.
For more details about us please see our web site elavon.pl
- Creating and designing business presentation in Power Point;
- Updating presentations and documents in accordance to the new standards;
- Quality Control of performed task in accordance to internal procedures;
- Analysis and development of the data in Excel and internal programs;
- Taking care for the correctness and legibility of presented data;
- Cooperation with various departments within the company.
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Very good knowledge of Power Point;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Analytical skills and consistent communication;
- Aesthetic sense and creativity;
- Accuracy and scrupulosity.
- Fixed term employment agreement with opportunity for full time contract;
- Excellent package including complex medical care with dentist, group insurance, Multisport card, language classes;
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work;
- Professional trainings, opportunity to develop career path in organizational structures, support in career planning;
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values;
- Interaction with Clients and Colleagues across the globe;
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment;
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects.