QA Automation Engineer
673 days ago
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Functional, integration, regression, system as well as performance and load testing;
- Ability to create from scratch the test automation framework using Java + TestNG + Selenium;
- Propose own ideas about testing process of developed solution;
- Perform automation testing according to product requirements;
- Communication with developers, QAs and project owners;
- Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
- Execute test cases and update test documentation;
- Create effective test reports and traceability matrix;
- Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
- Establish the CI process and automatize delivery routine tasks
- Advanced knowledge and strong practical experience of web-applications manual testing (1+ years)
- Strong knowledge of SDLC methodologies
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL scripting
- Experience with OOP, XML, WebServices
- Advanced skills of requirements analytical processing, requirements management and requirements design
- Strong knowledge of defect lifecycle
- Experience with JIRA, QualityCenter
- Practical, skills of test management tools (HP ALM would be a plus)
- Good written and spoken English: upper intermediate and higher
- Strong communication skills are must
- Team player, results driven person
for Junior QA Automation role:
- Some knowledge of Java Core (enough for junior automation QA);
- Knowledge of OOP;
- Some knowledge of Selenium Web Driver; QTP, AutoIT
- Working with web services (REST, SOAP);
- Experience of working with Subversion, Git, Maven;
- Experience with continuous integration tool (Hudson, TeamCity, Jenkins)
We are looking for QA engineer to help us progress with steady improvements in application interfaces and system technology base.
We work with data platforms for clients, trading accounts and instruments within a bank, maintaining data gathering, accumulation, clean up, match and merge, distribution and adoption.
Wide range of front end and backend applications, Java- and ETL- based server-side logic; SOAP and RESTful web services, messaging services (EMS, JMS, ORACLE advanced queuing), ORACLE DB and integrations of all of those components are subject of testing in the department.
Wide stack of technologies and tools such as Java and various Java-based testing frameworks (with use of Testing , Unit, Spring, httpclient, CXF and AXIS WS clients), Jmeter, Load Runner, SOAPUI, Selenium WebDriver , Selenium grid etc., most advanced test management and defect tracking systems including Test Auditor and JIRA.
Agile practices in development and test process, Effective training and people development mechanisms, Ability to learn and develop communication and analytical skills, Obtaining of exclusive investment banking and reference data business domain knowledge.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.