WHO WE ARE
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 50,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC's business processes and operations.
We are currently looking for:
Current Location: Quattro Business Park
From Jan-Feb 2020: O3 Business Campus
Start Date: as soon as possible
TTEC is seeking a Recruitment Manager to join our successful Enterprise Service team in Krakow Poland. TTEC's EMEA business is experiencing high levels of growth, the Recruitment Manager will support and manage a team of recruiters to support our global client's business in Krakow and Dublin. You will be part of our global Talent Acquisition team.
What you'll be doing:
Recruitment Managers lead a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists to meet aggressive recruiting targets in support of specific client needs. This includes establishing high-volume sourcing strategies and tactics implementing and modifying customized interview, testing, and screening tools and making continuous process improvements to the recruiting process resulting in higher recruiting yields and better-quality hires.
Managers utilize corporate support teams to assist them with recruiting efforts and develop strategic partnerships with these teams to leverage their services. RM Managers monitor recruiting targets daily by individual team members and act quickly to troubleshoot obstacles and motivate their teams to reach daily recruiting targets. TA Managers must be able to quickly adapt plans and shift directions to meet changing client requirements. This is a challenging position that is suited for a high-energy individual who can motivate their team to consistently meet aggressive goals.
What you'll bring to us:
- Achieve 100% of assigned hiring goals by executing a recruiting plan using a core team of TA specialists.
- Manage a strategic and tactical sourcing plan to support specific hiring goals.
- Manage, develop and maintain the communication flow and strategic partnership between the Talent Acquisition team, corporate support teams and internal and external stakeholders
- Improve the key success metrics associated with hiring goals
- Motivate, hire, and retain an outstanding Talent Acquisition team
- Ensure compliance with TTEC's hiring processes and tools
- Oversee hiring for general and administrative (G&A) roles and provide high-quality candidates in a timely manner
What skills you'll need:
- Prior 6+ years' experience managing a recruiting team in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Motivate a team to achieve aggressive goals under tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Taleo, HRMS, or other applicant tracking system
- Sourcing expertise using internet job boards, or other job seeker database systems
- Lead and influence others by example, coaching, and mentoring. High level of integrity, judgment, accountability, and follow-through
- Successfully able to manage multiple on-going projects and knowledgeable with local and state employment laws
At TTEC (formerly TeleTech), you can enjoy a fast-paced career that offers exciting professional development and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic and inclusive culture is based on a set of values that guide our relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
Founded in 1982 and with 50,000 employees operating across six continents, we use a blend of technology and humanity to help clients provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We are one of the fastest growing BPO Companies in the Polish market. Together, our two divisions (TTEC Digital and TTEC Engage) help brands make every interaction they have with a customer—whether it’s face-to-face, online, over the phone, on social media, or via a mobile app—simple, personal and exceptional! Not only will you have the chance to create amazing experiences for yourself, you’ll get to help create them for others.
One of the qualities we cherish most are loyalty and precision. We are incredibly devoted to personal approach and we try to satisfy everyone’s necessities. Thanks to our stable structure we created our values that we follow every day!