Ogłoszenie numer: 2812733, from 2019-12-09
ADB offers innovative and high-quality full system solutions for Pay-TV and Telco operators, content distributors and hospitality property owners, who want to deliver best-in-class video and broadband services to their customers. ADB combines innovation, system integration, software and hardware expertise with user expectations to provide reliable and fully integrated products with a guarantee of on-time deployment and long-term support.
With 400 highly qualified specialists, passionate about new technologies, working in our R&D centres in Poland and Italy, the USA and Asia and headquarters in Geneva, we have an almost 25-year award-winning history of industry firsts for innovations that have been deployed successfully in customer networks.
Now we need YOU to join our team, as we are looking for:
Sales Engineer / Technical Product Manager / Inżynier Sprzedaży
Location: lubuskie / Zielona Góra
As a Technical PM / Sales Engineer, you'll combine technical knowledge with sales skills. The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding you need to ‘sell’ the product ADB is offering and respond to clients' queries regarding technical details.
You will be the main technical interface to the Customer and the technical voice of Customer for ADB – providing technical support to Account Managers during the pre-sales and offer process, also in change requests discussions.
- Establishing new and maintaining technical relationship with assigned accounts
- Evaluating product requirements, analysis of customer technical requirements, managing and interpreting them
- Ownership of technical part of commercial offers, managing answers to RFx, influencing product strategy of customer
- Consolidation of input from Product Management and Product Marketing for complex sales (more than single “ADB product” involved)
- Designing product architecture solutions consisting of products or components developed by ADB as well as products of external parties
- Creating compliance matrix and project scope specification
- Demonstrations and technical workshops for customers – preparation of complex technical presentations and demonstrating/lecturing how product will meet customer needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
You will liaise regularly with colleagues from other ADB departments such as R&D, Product & Project Management, Product Marketing, Customer Support Engineers (onsite).
You may be expected to travel (mainly Europe) up to 25% of your time.
- 3+ years of experience on a similar position
- A solid technical background
- Customer-centric ‘sales’ approach, i.e. ability to deeply understand customer environment (network topology, ecosystem, limitations, needs, ‘pains’) to be able to suggest the best product offer
- Sound judgement and good business sense
- Teamworking ability
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, willingness to learn
- Resilience and tenacity, independence
- Fluent English (and Polish), excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to explain technical stuff to non-technical people
- Very attractive salary (including sales bonus) and benefits
- Exceptional engineering challenges
- Comfortable working conditions
- Possibility of development and trainings
- Lessons of English during work
- Social activities