Security Analyst T2 in Security Operations Center (SIEM)
Atos Global Delivery Center Polska Sp. z o.o.
18 days ago
- Over 100,000 team-mates in 73 diverse countries
- 6 offices in Poland where you can make a difference
- And The European number one in Infrastructure Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace
Our Group provides Bid Data & Cybersecurity services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
You will be a part of SOC Tier 2 unit, acting as a second point of communication for all services related to information security. In cheerful atmosphere, in goal-oriented teams, with focus on tasks that have meaning for us, for our clients and for future Cyber Security landscape.
Moreover, you can count on support from colleagues. Every new employee is assigned to more experienced one who is called “a buddy”. A buddy it is not only a teacher, this is a person who inspires you and from whom you can "steal” job know-how.
- Analyzing incidents/alerts from Tier 1 (T1),
- Confirming them as real incidents or discard as false-positives,
- Shaping the way contracts are delivered from SOC:
- By taking part in the onboarding,
- By attending meetings with the business client,
- By transforming expectations into configurations and workflows,
- Correlation rules fine tuning.
- Remote work possibility.
- Work within business hours with possible on call duty.
- Team size: approx. 25 Analysts + Resource Planners + Team Manager.
- Location: Bydgoszcz, Kraszewskiego 1 street, Business Park.
- Employee performance review: every half year.
- IT Security in heart.
- Proven SIEM background (minimum a year experience with SIEM Tools, good addition will be knowledge about log sources/correlation rules).
- Experience in one of the following fields:
- OS administration,
- Active Directory,
- Penetration tests,
- Vulnerability management,
- Antivirus software,
- Incident response,
If You are ambitious and passionate about IT, join our dynamic & dedicated team and you will become part of a multicultural and meaningful environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects.
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
- Application: The first step is up to you - apply directly through the job ad.
- Phone conversation: We’ll call you to get to know you better and discuss the next steps. You can ask us any questions you might have.
- Face to face meeting: We’ll invite to our office or set up a call to talk about you and your future at Atos BDS. If the chemistry is right, we’ll get going.
- Decision: This is where we make a decision. Maybe it will be the offer for you? Quick negotiations and welcome on board.
Please attach your CV in English.
- Stable employment
- Attractive salary
- Participation in interesting projects
- Working in international environment
- Contacting with the latest IT technology
- Training and development programs
- Studying of foreign languages
- Unlimited access to e-learning
- Private medical care (including dental care)
- Additional life insurance