At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 200 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region in terms of Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities, as well as more complex accounting activities. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centers of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we are looking experienced candidates for a position of Senior Finance Partner. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- Manage OPEX for the respective Global Support Function, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Provide support to the FD by proactively identifying opportunities and raising challenges to meet business objectives and mitigate risks
- Ensure delivery to challenging financial targets by maintaining a close financial oversight
- Analyse financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Drive cost consciousness, increasing engagement and skills development amongst budget holders
- Support internal and external financial audits
- Manage local team
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting
- Minimium 10 years of similar experience (financial controlling, financial reporting, financial planning/budgeting)
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Experience in international environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing team
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Very high analytical skills and strong communication skills
How you will be rewarded:
- Joining a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan and GSK’s share value plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Company Car
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Relocation package (relocation allowance and home search assistance)
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.