19 days ago
- Position: Team Leader
- Company: LUFTHANSA SYSTEMS POLAND
- Trade: Project Management
- Location: GDAŃSK
Hello! Two teams in Lido, OPT and UX, are looking for a Team Leader. Would you like to become one?
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
- Degree in computer science or another related area,
- Ability to coach and lead interdisciplinary teams and to foster the team spirit,
- Good knowledge and experience in agile development methods, testing, DevOps as well as in product development life-cycle processes,
- Experience in collaboration with near and offshore development teams,
- Outstanding social and intercultural skills,
- Strong team player and experience in conflict management,
- Very good self-organization skills, target orientated working style, and high reliability and flexibility,
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to successfully convey complex facts in a precise and easy to understand way,
- Aviation know how is a plus,
- Strong English skills (written and spoken).
- Feel responsible for the result,
- Take care of your colleagues and team members,
- Trust and be trustworthy ,
- Encourage and practice continuous learning and (self-)improvement,
- Embrace change,
- Diversity (“We get together on the basis of our similarities, we grow on the basis of our differences.” Virginia Satir),
- Foster self-organization,
- Motivate people to take reasonable risks and act based on the result: plan, act, check and adapt,
- Speed and lean.
Why do we need you?
As Team Leader, you will disciplinary lead the team and support the Leadership Team in the areas of organization, planning and coaching/change management. You will act as a servant leader, design and build up a powerful organization and support your multidisciplinary team by identification and removing of impediments and developing their skills.
- Disciplinary leadership of the assigned team,
- Design and build up the organization together with your direct reports and colleagues,
- Motivate and develop team members,
- Execute staff planning as well as collaboration in hiring new employees,
- Provide guidance to the team through regular feedback discussion, and considering inputs from functional and technical stakeholders,
- Plan team capacity for product development and maintenance activities, in order to meet the desired service levels and quality requirements, which have been established with functional and technical stakeholders,
- Foster smooth communication and good collaboration, between teams, stakeholders, partners and customers,
- Identify and remove impediments and escalate in case of organizational obstacles,
- Maintain personal development and training plans for team members, as well as on-boarding programs for new employees,
- Foster the culture of self-organizing and autonomous teams by following the concept of collective ownership,
- Support the overall Lido Domain integration, and fostering the cross-location communication,
- Coach the team to adopt agile principles best practices for requirement engineering, configuration management, software testing, release management, DevOps and customer support, and to follow the product development life-cycle processes,
- Collaborate continuously in the further refinement of product development life-cycle processes to meet the needs of the team.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee's needs,
- Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and
- co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.