Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Global Project Manager
246 dni temu
Do you have experience in managing cross-functional international projects?? If so we would like to hear from you.
Acting as internal business consultant and leveraging global process knowledge and expertise, the incumbent helps the business attain optimal business process solutions. The scope of services includes project management, business transformation, change management & communication, process optimization, trouble shooting & problem solving, global business networking & connectivity, and facilitation & training.
Planning, developing, managing, and implementing projects and programs to support tactical and strategic global initiative
Developing and managing business requirements and project plans.
Leading change management and communication.
Organizing and leading project from planning to implementation.
Leading facilitation, training sessions and workshop.
Recommending solutions and performing cost analyses.
Developing best practices for business activities.
Managing end-to-end business processes to evaluate opportunities.
Interacting with senior management and partners with key business leaders to implement key business initiatives.
- University Degree is required. MBA or related will be an asset.
- Minimum 6 years of related work experience in project management experience is required, preferably including leadership of teams which are diverse, global, cross-functional, cross-cultural.
- Previous experience in SSC/BPO environment will be an asset.
- Strong knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Experience facilitating, training, managing and implementing process improvements.
- Requires excellent analytical skills as well as evaluative judgment based on the analysis of factual and qualitative information in in high pressure, sensitive situations.
- Solid interaction, presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify needs/issues, probe for root causes, and evaluate alternative business solutions and approaches.
- Ability to travel (up to 25%) to international business locations is required.
- Fluent English is a must. Fluency in other languages is a definite plus.
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and $4.4 billion in annual sales in 2015, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 26 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 3,600 employees, the company has operations in 14 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves 100 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”.We have created an unusually dedicated workforceby fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaborationbased on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply via Apply button.