We are a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 50 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.
- Initiating, managing and supporting global IT projects
- Managing team of technicians, team leaders, service desk agents and administration personnel
- Monitoring, controlling processes and Service Level Agreements
- Recognizing improvement opportunities, create and implement service improvement plans
- Supporting transition processes and BAU
- Acting as a focal point for all operational issues
- Ensuring that the transition as well as the delivery of services to internal and external customers are done in accordance with all agreements and standards of service, including the Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Taking ownership for Profit & Loss, SLA and customer satisfaction for all global regions within a project
- Resourcing and costs monitoring
- Previous experience in international project management in IT Service Delivery and End User Computing, with a focus on the ability to plan rollout projects
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Management, Economics or equivalent
- Fluent English
- Strong account management skills
- Previous experience in managing budgets with the full Profit and Loss responsibility
- A high level of self-motivation: readiness to take ownership and work independently, a drive for results and efficiency
- Being customer oriented, analytical problem solver with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Committed to supportive team management, open, inclusive and enthusiastic in approach
- The ability to work well under pressure and to respond quickly to new demands
- Flexibility to travel internationally if necessary
- Knowledge of Polish language
- Reliability: a secure job position in an exponentially growing international company
- Variety: exciting projects and challenges within your own responsibility
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Openness: Direct and informal communication even at management level
- Active Contribution: room to implement your own ideas quickly
- A socially responsible employer: not only continuously commercially successful but also who provides a sense of purpose: Hemmersbach Rhino Force is our environmental protection organization and Hemmersbach Kids' Family - project we help children across the globe who live in poor conditions
- Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, personal and language training
- Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started, a welcome pack included
- A package of co-funded benefits: lunches and multisport card, private health care as well as life insurance for you, your partner and family members
- Other conveniences like: flexible working hours, free coffee, tea, a parking area access and company bus from the centre of Wroclaw
Hemmersbach Central Support Spółka z o.o. Sp. k.
We are one of the leading providers of the IT services in the world. Numbers do not lie – we already have more than 50 subsidiares all around the world and operate in over 190 through our network of subcontractors. We employ over 4000 people around the world, which makes our work setting a truly international one.
In Poland, you can find our offices in Bielany Wrocławskie, Wrocław, Katowice, Kraków and Warsaw. Our shared services offices support colleagues and sub-contractors in such areas as HR, finance, administration, project management, customer support, hardware maintenance, supply chain, logistics and plenty more. We are also specialists in servicing IT hardware for the top players in the industry.
- StepPre-selection of candidates
- StepPhone interview
- StepFace to face / Skype interview
- StepDecision and offer
PMO Administrator, Bielany Wrocławskie
I fully recommend applying to Hemmersbach because it is a company in which you are able to gather your first valuable and important IT experience. This is a really good option for people who have just started their IT career.
The best thing about the company is the possibility for young people to develop and fundamentally widen their skillset. This is especially important in the IT field. I also like the atmosphere and companionship from my colleagues, which I've had since the very first day of my work in Hemmersbach.
HR Analyst, Katowice
Friendly atmosphere, supportive colleagues and leaders. Knowledge sharing environment, the place you can always ask for support/advice.
Well prepared onboarding process with Buddy assignment. Benefits (private healthcare, insurance, and multisport card) available from the first (trial) employment contract.