Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
HR Manager Learning & Development
92 dni temu
- You will become part of our HR management team at our headquarters in Nuremberg and will be responsible for the training and further education of our international colleagues. Through your creative and initiative work, you will actively contribute to Hemmersbach's great development into one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
- Together with the global HR team, you will further develop our strategy for the training and further education of our international colleagues
- You will implement new, creative ideas in order to sustainably improve the expansion of our internal talent pool and the systematic identification and further training of future Hemmersbach high potentials
- You will advise our superiors and specialist departments internationally and ensure the optimisation of our further training courses and the associated processes and systems
- You have several years of experience in a personnel department in the field of education and training, you are very familiar with the challenges of decentralized learning via virtual learning platforms and communication tools
- You work independently, have a high level of commitment, enjoy challenging situations and like to go the extra mile when looking for innovative solutions
- You can communicate effortlessly in English - both orally and in writing.
- Reliability: a secure job position in an exponentially growing international company
- Variety: exciting projects and challenges within your own responsibility
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Openness: Direct and informal communication even at management level
- Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, language and personal training with our own personal development programme
- Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started
- Active Contribution: room to implement your own ideas quickly
- A package of co-funded benefits: multisport card, private health care, life insurance
Hemmersbach Central Support Spółka z o.o. Sp. k.
We are one of the leading providers of the IT services in the world. Numbers do not lie – we already have 38 subsidiaries all around the world and operate in over 190 through our network of subcontractors. We employ over 3500 people around the world, which makes our work setting a truly international one.
In Poland, you can find our offices in Bielany Wrocławskie, Wrocław, Katowice, and Warsaw. Our shared services offices support colleagues and sub-contractors in such areas as HR, finance, administration, project management, customer support, hardware maintenance, supply chain, logistics and plenty more. We are also specialists in servicing IT hardware for the top players in the industry.
- StepPre-selection of candidates
- StepPhone interview
- StepFace to face / Skype interview
- StepDecision and offer
PMO Administrator, Bielany Wrocławskie
I fully recommend applying to Hemmersbach because it is a company in which you are able to gather your first valuable and important IT experience. This is a really good option for people who have just started their IT career.
The best thing about the company is the possibility for young people to develop and fundamentally widen their skillset. This is especially important in the IT field. I also like the atmosphere and companionship from my colleagues, which I've had since the very first day of my work in Hemmersbach.
HR Analyst, Katowice
Friendly atmosphere, supportive colleagues and leaders. Knowledge sharing environment, the place you can always ask for support/advice.
Well prepared onboarding process with Buddy assignment. Benefits (private healthcare, insurance, and multisport card) available from the first (trial) employment contract.