Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
IT Project Manager
45 dni temu
Your future made with IBM
IBM Client Innovation Center Wroclaw is looking for you! An experienced IT Project Manager!
Experience new and diverse professional challenges. Take your career further with IBM’s Client Innovation Center Wroclaw. Be part of a multicultural team that helps our client to transform how their IT services are delivered. You will discover a friendly team-focused environment: an inspiring workplace that provides an open and collaborative culture. Enjoy varied and challenging work - and grow your expertise through training and career development tailored to you. Shape your future by joining a global team that has driven client success for more than 100 years.
What will you make with IBM?
As a Project Manager you will lead a project team in delivering a solution to the customer. Project Manager in this position have overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverable, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management. You will manage all project resources and for establish an effective communication plan with the project team and the customer and provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.
What we can offer you:
- Think40 - access to a universe of knowledge through various education channels
- Working on international project in multicultural team collocated in the same office space with limited amount of team members in two other EU countries
- Customer exposure and direct impact on the business of our client based on our solutions they use
- Coaching and mentoring sessions
- True vertical and horizontal development opportunities
- Opportunities to constantly learn evolving technologies
- Friendly open office environment & flexible working hours
- Languages classes free of charge
- Discounts in various restaurants, shops & cultural places
- Private medical and life insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Summer camps for children
- Unit and company events
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Min. 4-5 years IT Project Management experience (preferable in infrastructure environment)
- Project team management experience
- Strong customer management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Positive and professional attitude
- Professional and Business English speaking and typing
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- ITIL Service Management qualification (as a plus)
- IT infrastructure projects experience – storage, networking, servers, virtualization, databases, high availability, disaster recovery, backup/restore, IT infrastructure security (as a plus)
- Project Management certifications e.g. PMP, PRINCE2, IPMA (as a plus)
IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o.
IBM GSDC Poland in Wroclaw has been operating since 2010. From that forwards, our Centre has developed in an amazing pace launching new services covering hardware and software solutions used by our clients headquartered in the whole Europe. Currently we are looking for candidates at the position of: