Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Cubiware Sp. z o.o.
73 dni temu
At our core, we're innovators on a mission to create the ultimate entertainment experience. We have started our journey by creation of the first digital recording device. Now we are enabling more than 168 million of households to enjoin TV content worldwide.
In our Warsaw Technology Center, we have a brilliant team of more than 100 Engineers who are committed to delivering best-in-class software solutions. If you want to provide effective end user computing support while overseeing the operation of the Corporate IT infrastructure in accordance with company standards and supporting new IT initiatives, read below what we have prepared for You!
Warsaw TiVo Branch is looking for
- Provide day-to-day IT desktop support services, ensuring the timeliness and quality of the support meets/exceeds SLAs.
- Provide hands on technical support to office based and remote workers, supporting a user base on Linux, Windows and Mac platforms.
- Incident/Request ticket queue management using ServiceNow.
- Maintain server/lab environments. Ensure power, cooling, network, cabling requirements meet business needs.
- Maintain the full life cycle of all end-user PCs ensuring replacement machines are ordered and built in a timely fashion as required using only approved company vendors, practices and software images.
- Implement onboarding and off boarding procedures in accordance with company standards, and provide IT inductions for new hires.
- Assist in the maintenance of the internal phone system, data circuits and voice lines.
- Ensure the prompt reporting of all major outages and assist where possible in their resolution.
- Provision & configuration of all mobile devices in a accordance with company policies.
- Oversee the regular back-up of all production systems as required as well as the organization and storage of the resulting tapes off-site.
- Assist with the installation of any new server/network systems.
- Assist and make recommendations in the budgeting process.
- Procurement of IT assets from approved vendors as required in accordance with budget and management approval. Maintain stock levels of equipment for new hires.
- Act as a professional role model for the staff.
- IT systems administration experience.
- A strong understanding and demonstrable experience in supporting a user base on Linux, Windows & MAC desktop platforms.
- Very good understanding and demonstrable experience in supporting the Office 365 suite of applications and Skype for Business/MS Teams.
- Solid understanding of IP networking and troubleshooting.
- User and PC administration in an Active Directory environment with Office 365.
- Familiarity/experience with various levels of server OS, including Linux and Windows.
- Very good spoken and written English
- Effective verbal and writing skills.
- Strong team player within a globally distributed team.
- ITIL/ITSM foundation knowledge a plus.
- Other experience a plus: SCCM, Citrix, ServiceNow, Okta SSO.
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Benefits: private medical care and sports package
- Stable work environment
- Efficient recruitment process
- Employee Referral Program