Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Junior IT Support Specialist
24 dni temu
Hemmersbachprovides IT services globally. With more than 3,400 permanent employees in 38 subsidiaries, we offer our services in over 190 countries worldwide.
For our teamlocated in Cracow we are seeking the following:
Are you willing to build your career in technical support? We’ll help you to start!
- Providing 2nd line support for an international customer
- Troubleshooting and configuring applications, finding a solution for occurring problems
- Analyzing and solving IT issues related to hardware and Microsoft Windows Environment
- Liaising with users from different departments
- Escalation of major problems to 3rd line support
- Excellent knowledge of Polish and English languages
- Experience in PC/laptops configuration (software and hardware)
- As a minimum a basic knowledge of network, Domain, TCP/IP, MS Windows and Office
- Problem solving oriented with good communication skills
- Willingness to travel across Europe
- Reliability: a secure job position in an exponentially growing international company
- Variety: exciting projects and challenges within your own responsibility
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Openness: direct and informal communication even at management level
- Career Opportunities: great possibilities for professional, personal and language training
- Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started
- A package of co-funded benefits: multisport card, private health care as well as life insurance for you, your partner and family members
- Stable working time: in the frames between 6:00-19:00 (Monday-Friday)
Hemmersbach Central Support Spółka z o.o. Sp. k.
We are one of the leading providers of the IT services in the world. Numbers do not lie – we already have 38 subsidiaries all around the world and operate in over 190 through our network of subcontractors. We employ over 3500 people around the world, which makes our work setting a truly international one.
In Poland, you can find our offices in Bielany Wrocławskie, Wrocław, Katowice, and Warsaw. Our shared services offices support colleagues and sub-contractors in such areas as HR, finance, administration, project management, customer support, hardware maintenance, supply chain, logistics and plenty more. We are also specialists in servicing IT hardware for the top players in the industry.
- StepPre-selection of candidates
- StepPhone interview
- StepFace to face / Skype interview
- StepDecision and offer
PMO Administrator, Bielany Wrocławskie
I fully recommend applying to Hemmersbach because it is a company in which you are able to gather your first valuable and important IT experience. This is a really good option for people who have just started their IT career.
The best thing about the company is the possibility for young people to develop and fundamentally widen their skillset. This is especially important in the IT field. I also like the atmosphere and companionship from my colleagues, which I've had since the very first day of my work in Hemmersbach.
HR Analyst, Katowice
Friendly atmosphere, supportive colleagues and leaders. Knowledge sharing environment, the place you can always ask for support/advice.
Well prepared onboarding process with Buddy assignment. Benefits (private healthcare, insurance, and multisport card) available from the first (trial) employment contract.