Ogłoszenie numer: 4545868, z dnia 2021-05-05
Klient portalu Praca.pl
Licensed practical nurse (verzorgenden IG)
Miejsce pracy: Holandia / Various cities in Netherlands
Looking for a nice job in elderly care in the Netherlands? Is it your passion to care for the elderly and rehabilitating patients in need of care?
We are looking for several licensed practical nurses (verzorgenden IG) for various nursing homes in the Netherlands for 24 to 36 hours a week.
We are looking for employees for our customers such as De Wever in Tilburg, ZorgSpectrum in Nieuwegein and Houten, and WelThuis in Gouda, Schoonhoven, Bergambacht, Stolwijk.
For De Wever in Tilburg, there are open positions at the nursing homes Damast (3 positions), De Hazelaar (3 positions), Notre Dame (2 positions), Joannes Zwijsen (3 positions) all for 24 to 36 hours a week according to the schedule.
More info also via https://werkenbijdewever.nl/
For WelThuis there are open positions at the nursing homes Borchleen in Schoonhoven (2 positions), De Bovenberghe in Schoonhoven (3 positions), De Westerweeren in Bergambacht (2 positions), Wilgenhoven in Stolwijk (2 positions), Olympiadehuis in Gouda (2 positions) all for 24 to 36 hours a week according to the schedule.
More info also via https://www.werkenbijwelthuis.nl/
For ZorgSpectrum in Nieuwegein and Houten, there are open positions in the nursing homes De Geinsche Hof (3 positions), De Dichter (2 positions), Houtens Erf (2 positions) and Vreeswijk (2 positions) for 24 to 36 hours per week according to the schedule.
More information also via https://www.zorgspectrum.nl/werken-bij-zorgspectrum
How's the work?
Nursing homes provide residential care for the elderly or the disabled. Nursing homes are used by people who do not need to be in a hospital but cannot be cared for at home. As a licensed practical nurse (verzorgende IG) you work in low to medium complex care situations that are predictable and not life-threatening. You are expected to work in a team as well as independently. The work may consist of technical nursing work and to a large extent basic care activities, also known as activities of daily living, assist in bathing and dressing residents, assisting residents with meals, either serving or feeding, transferring from and to the bed or wheelchair, making and cleaning the beds, assisting with visits to the toilet. Additionally you will be responsible for the total care for one or more residents, e.g. updating the family of the resident, communicating with the doctor, physiotherapist, dietitian and writing care plans. Of course all of this goes in the Dutch language.
We are looking for motivated and qualified licensed practical nurses (verzorgenden IG). We are looking for applicants who meet the following job requirements:
- You can work in the Netherlands without a work permit or you have a work permit,
- You have a passion for working in (psycho) geriatric and/or somatic care in a nursing home
- You have a good command of the Dutch language at minimum B1 level, in speech and writing,
- You can submit a VOG (certificate of good conduct),
- You are willing to work in different shifts according to the schedule,
- You have an MBO-3 diploma nursing IG or a certificate from CIBG (Dutch Ministry of Public Health) stating that you are authorized to work as a licensed practical nurse (verzorgende IG) more info here: https://advieswijzer.bigregister.nl/
- We will assist and guide you to obtain your professional recognition to be allowed to carry out the profession in the Netherlands.
- Work experience with geriatric patients as a nurse or caregiver is an advantage.
Terms of employment
- An employment contract for an indefinite period,
- Salary and terms of employment according to the CAO VVT (CAO for nursing homes),
- For ZorgSpectrum and de Wever the salary is in scale FWG 35 with a salary of € 1,902.23 and € 2,762.34 per month based on 36 hours / week. For WelThuis the salary in scale FWG 40 is from € 2,007.97 to € 2,971.05 per month based on 36 hours / week,
- You also receive travel compensation according to the collective labor agreement VVT, how much depends on how far you live from the workplace.
- You will receive an annual holiday allowance of 8,33% and you will receive a pension plan.
To apply for this job please send your updated CV including a motivation letter in Dutch or English and proof of meeting the professional / diploma requirements to we will carefully review your application and if we think you are a good match we will invite for an interview and some assessments.
Dutch language training
Do you have a diploma as a licensed practical nurse (verzorgende IG) or nurse from abroad but do you not speak the Dutch language yet.
Arguably the most important part of working in healthcare is communication. We organises intensive language courses for healthcare professionals. You join the language training prior to your employment. The courses are specifically made for healthcare professionals. Within 8 months you will learn the Dutch language at a good level.